On behalf of Glasgow Caledonian University Students’ Association, we would like to thank you for attending the Student Leaders Programme and Student-led Teaching Awards Ball last Thursday evening. We hope you enjoyed the event as much we enjoyed hosting it!
As you may remember, during the event we fundraised for CLIC Sargent and Teenage Cancer Trust through a raffle which unfortunately we did not have time to drawn on the night. The raffle has since been drawn by our very own Marie Wilkinson, Anna Dekar and Kristen Cox from GCUSA and we are happy to announce the following winners:
1. Two hours Recording Time at CaVa Sound Recording Studio: Bekki Carter
2. Accommodation at the Radisson Blu Hotel: Trudie Neill
3. 4 hole gold for 4 people at Mearns Castle Gold Academy: Sally Brian
4. Walkers Shortbread Hamper: James Connolly
5. Mister Singh’s India Meal Voucher for Two: Lynn Tennent
6. Assams’ India Meal Voucher for Two: Annika Grosser
7. Girls’ Day Out Exhibition Tickets (2): Lesley J Bruce
8. Tunnocks Hamper: Peter Hollier
9. Hand Conditioning Treatment at Revival Retreat: Natalie Lalley
Congratulations to the winners! You will be contacted shortly with further details on how to claim your prize.
We managed to raise a grand total of £315.05 for our chosen charities so thank you for your generosity!
|< Previous Article||Back To Articles||Next Article >|